CRM tools can help you grow your business to the next level. Read this guide to know more about the best CRM tools list for 2021.
What are CRM tools?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is software for managing all your customer’s relationships. CRM helps you with finding and nurturing new leads so that they become your paying customers.
CRM helps in every stage of the sales funnel, from leads to transactions and beyond. It manages all your customer relationships and helps scale to the next level. CRM helps businesses stay connected to their customers.
Customer relationship is the most important factor in your business success. You need to interact continuously with your customers to keep them engaged and transacting with you. This is where CRM comes into the picture.
CRM gives you an overview of all your customers and stores the information in one place. It makes nurturing your leads easier as you know more about your customers by tracking their past orders and social media activity.
How CRM works?
A CRM tool helps a business find leads, nurture them, and building trust with them. The customer relationship continues till the lifetime of the customer’s journey with your business. CRM software collects customer’s websites, email, phone, social media data, keeps a record of every customer in one place where it can be easily accessed.
CRM systems organize the customer’s into different categories as per their preferences so that they can be sent targeted emails and messages for better conversion. CRM tools can integrate with various apps used for billing, accounting, surveys, etc., to collect more information about customer’s preferences. CRM software has built-in Artificial Intelligence to automate tasks and provide an insight that might be hard for a business to comprehend.
What is the goal of CRM?
The primary goal of a CRM system is to increase sales. It achieves the same by finding leads, categorizing them as per their preference, building trust, retaining existing customers, providing better customer support. It helps in improving your product and services based on the customer’s requirement and buying preferences.
It streamlines the customer information across all departments- sales, marketing, customer service, etc., thereby improving the effectiveness of all teams.
What do you need in a CRM system?
- A good CRM platform should be easy to use and understand.
- The CRM software should be able to customize as per the business requirements.
- It should be able to automate for its user such as data entry, emails, follow-up emails, etc.
- A great customer support team that can help resolve technical issues and other problems your customers might be facing.
- Being able to collect information from various social media channels to provide information on how your business is being viewed by customers can help in improving your interactions on these channels and improve your brand awareness.
The five step CRM process helps businesses to acquire and engage with customers throughout their lifecycle.
- Reaching a potential customer by generating brand awareness.
For reaching potential customers, a CRM tool helps in analyzing patterns of past leads to give a perspective on the target audience. A CRM tool helps understand what works and what doesn’t so the business can come with better campaigns for its target audience.
- Customer acquisition by acquiring leads.
A CRM software helps in collecting detailed information about a lead. It helps in lead nurturing and building trust. It saves time by not having the business do the research themselves.
- Conversion by converting leads into customers.
CRM software collects historical sales data to understand what works with leads. A CRM platform sets lead follow-up reminders for businesses.
- Customer retention by providing superior support.
With CRM software, the customer support team can access historical customer information to resolve a ticket quickly. It leads to a stress-free experience for the customer and the business.
- Building customer loyalty by driving upsells and referrals.
You can organize your customers based on their purchase history with a CRM tool. This can lead to sending relevant promotional emails to customers who are most likely to purchase. You can set reminders on a CRM tool to interact with your customers regularly to understand their needs and wants and if you can serve them better.
A CRM software helps in defining a customer’s lifecycle journey and builds a strong relationship with them.
What are the elements of CRM?
The elements of a CRM tool are following:
- Customer Service: A CRM software collects customer data, purchase history and shares the information with the customer service team to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Automation: CRM helps in streamlining different processes and improves the overall efficiency of the business.
- Lead management: It helps in segmenting leads into different baskets and nurturing them.
- Marketing: A CRM has elements like List Management, Call Management, Mass Email, Campaign management, etc., which helps a marketer in carrying out effective marketing strategies.
- Reporting: A CRM system provides different reports for the business based on the collected data.
- Analytics: A CRM system helps in collecting and analyzing data for the business.
What are the best CRM tools?
1. Hubspot CRM:
Hubspot CRM is a good option for the sales and marketing teams.
Hubspot CRM contains the following features:
- Email marketing- You can send personalized Emails to your leads and analyze your results.
- Landing Pages builder to capture leads.
- Chatbot- For instant chat, clearing doubts and capturing leads.
- Integration with more than 300 tools.
- Sales data- Collection of sales data and analyzing the performance.
- Ad management- tools to track ROI across various platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.
Hubspot’s Starter, Professional, and Enterprise plans start at $45, $450, and $1200/month billed annually. They have separate pricing for Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service CRM. You can combine all the plans and buy their bundle plans starting from $50/month. Check out https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/ for more details.
2. ZOHO CRM
ZOHO is a good CRM for small businesses with prices starting from $12/month billed annually. It is one of the most popular CRM with more than 150,000 customers.
ZOHO CRM contains the following features:
- Artificial Intelligence sales assistant- Zoho tracks sales, detect anomalies, and comes up with better solutions for increased conversions.
- High-level automation hence saving time for the business.
- Integration with more than 100 tools.
- CRM analytics- collects and analyzes all the data.
- Customer support via phone, chat, email, and social media.
- The software in multiple languages.
Basic, Standard, Professional plans cost $12, $20, $35/user/month billed annually.
3. Salesforce CRM
Salesforce is a cloud based CRM software with more than a million users.
Salesforce CRM contains the following features:
- Integrates all teams- sales, marketing, service, etc. by giving them shared details of every customer.
- Uses AI for automation.
- Integrates with a large number of third-party tools.
- 24/7 customer support available.
- Inbuilt lead generation tools.
- Lots of tools available like opportunity management, contact management, sales performance management.
- Customizes as per business needs and scales with the business.
Salesforce Essentials, Sales Professional and Service Professional, Pardot Growth Plan is $25, $75, $1250/user/month billed annually. Check
4. Freshworks CRM
Freshworks CRM is AI based CRM for lead management, Email marketing etc.
Freshworks CRM contains the following features:
- Lead management solution for converting leads into sales.
- Tracking and Lead scoring for scoring and ranking lead.
- Contains smart forms for converting traffic on the website to leads.
- Integrates with a lot of tools.
- Customer support via phone and email.
- Provides high-level automation.
Freshworks Growth, Pro, and Enterprise plan are $29, $69, $125/user/month billed annually. Check out https://www.freshworks.com/crm/pricing/ for more information.
Free CRM tools list
All the above mentioned CRM’s have a free version or a free trial period. The free versions are only to understand the CRM software and how it functions. You will need to upgrade to a paid version as your business grows.
- Hubspot CRM has a free plan which you can upgrade to unlock more marketing tools.
- Zoho has a free plan for up to 3 users.
- Salesforce has a 30days free trial on their Essentials, Sales Professional, and Service Professional plans.
- Freshworks gives 21 days free trial.
Best CRM software for small business
All the above-mentioned CRM’s have plans which scale with your business. Small businesses can start with the free plan and upgrade as the business grows. Zoho and Freshworks have a cheaper starter plan that makes them more affordable for small businesses.
Zoho has a small business solution called Bigin priced at $7 per user/month. Bigin is a pipeline centric CRM system built for small business. Check out https://www.zoho.com/bigin/pricing.html for more information.
Salesforce Essentials is a great plan for small businesses, starting at $25 per user/month billed annually.
Hubspot’s Starter Growth Suite bundle plan is great for small businesses. They have slashed their prices for this plan from $150/month to $50/month to support small businesses during these uncertain times.
CRM is a useful tool to have for all businesses. We have listed the four best CRM tools in this blog. Choose the best which suits your business needs the most.
If you are looking for the best website builder and best eCommerce platform for your company then check out the blogs https://anantbhati.com/best-website-builder-india/ and https://anantbhati.com/best-ecommerce-platform-for-startups/